Cardinal Retreats helps veterans release their negative experiences of war, re-establish healthy relationships with loved ones and reintegrate fully into family and community living through 7-day therapeutic residential retreats and ongoing online support.
Using both traditional and alternative therapies, our 7-day residential retreats are specially designed to help veterans re-adjust to family life and re-establish healthy relationships after war.
Guided by expert counselors and therapists who are aware and sensitive to PTSD issues, veterans and their spouses/partners receive education, stress management tools and relationship counseling to help them address and overcome PTSD-related relationship challenges in a safe and relaxed environment.
Based on our successful track record, participants can expect to leave with a fresh perspective, a strengthened connection and the tools to support their renewed relationship post-retreat.
Click HERE to read what veteran couples are saying about our retreats.
- Information and education on the symptoms, normalcy and degrees of PTSD
- Relief of PTSD symptoms, including flashbacks, nightmares, depression, phobias, addictions and TMI
- PTSD-related relationship dysfunction, communication, intimacy and trust issues
- An understanding of the impact of war on those left behind, beginning with the veteran’s spouse or partner
- A working knowledge of PTSD triggers for spouses/partners in order to reduce ongoing PTSD outbreaks and support active service members in future deployments
- Tools and resources to help maintain and build on results gained during the retreat
- And much more…
For additional information, please contact Candace Green at tel: (207) 236-0228 or via email at email@example.com